PRODUCT REVIEW: Jioney and Bolwin Makeup line

6:17 AM



Hi everyone! I hope your weekend was not as stressful as mine was... Today, this post would be about some freebies I got some weeks back from Zainab Azeez (Z.A makeovers) and Bolwin Cosmestics. I promised a review but I've been to busy to get to it.
Jioney has a list of different products ranging from eyeshadows to blushes, lipstains and super matte lipglosses...I love the super matte glosses. The Jioney matte glosses are long lasting... I don't mean 2/3hrs kinda long lasting...more like all day long kinda long lasting! and it stays true to its color. They come in different colorful shades; both in matte and glossy. The Jioney eyeshadow are also very lovely. Highly pigmented and blends like a dream and when you mix it with the Jioney Diamond glitters the result you get is beyond amazing! Then we have the Blushes. I'm sure from the picture above, you can tell how amazing the blushes will be.
Bolwin Cosmetics is a new makeup line with just lipsticks and lip pencils for now. I was given a few of their products by Wunmi, the founder of the makeup line, to try out and give a review. So here's my review; I love the lipsticks! I think it is a fantastic makeup line. Bolwin matte lipsticks have this velvety feel on your lips unlike most matte lipsticks that have a very dry feel. The lip pencils are also very good. I can't wait for Bolwin eyeshadow, powders, blushes!

Below are pictures of where I tried out my freebies. Big thank you to Wunmi (Bolwin) , Zainab (Z.A makeovers) and Seyi my model. God bless you guys immensely!      

                                                                  Seyi



First look with Bolwin Bar Crawl lipstick and Cabernet pencil



Second look with Jioney Matte lipgloss in Hot pink







Which look do you prefer? Comments and Observations are welcome


You Might Also Like

1 comments