Ms Tee!!

12:24 AM


Happy new month my country people. May the last month bring you all kinds of joy,happiness and laughter in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is my last post as a single woman ....I'm so so ecstatic. Ms Tee aka Taibat is also my last bride as a single woman and as I become a married woman I pray that God gives the grace, patience, and spirit of gratitude just like he has done for Taibat.
I was referred to Taibat by a client and friend and ever since the first day I met Taibat, I didn't believe people like her still existed. At first , I thought it was all a facade and she was being sarcastic most of the time but I later realised that that was her nature. She would say thank you every single minute  like I was working on her for free. She would ask if I was okay every second even when we were in my studio. I could go on and on about Taibat and her good nature and it would still not be enough.  God bless you Taibat. Please don't ever change.


Scroll down for pictures of Taibat





You Might Also Like

0 comments