BOMSYLALA! !!!

2:14 AM



I'm not even going to bore you with promises of being a better blogger this morning. ..im sure you all are tired of my excuses. So, until I get better, y 'all will just have accept and love my lazy self like that.

Today's post is about my long term friend,Mrs Boma Fiddo. We go as far back as OSU days. Boma was so popular in class back then..she was one those people who had started making money as early as 200 level from event decoration and makeup artistry.  In fact she was the first to show me how to tie gele back then. Now she's married with 2 beautiful boys and no longer lives in the country.  So I was surprised when u got her message saying she was in country. It's only normal that she would get a beat face from me.. she personally wanted to know what she would look like as a Yoruba bride. I doubt if anyone has ever made her up sef...considering the fact that she did her makeup herself on her wedding day.
I'd say she turned out stunning but that would be blowing my own trumpet and I don't wanna sound arrogant so I'll let you guys see for yourself.

Thanks to Olatunji @hairbysleame for the Asooke connect. Jewelry by Bejewelled by Tosyne











Thank you for coming over and thank you for my gift.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awwh! Thanks MOlurlah I enjoyed the whole pampering and you finally made my wish of the Aso oke come true... The plenty stories though����..love you plenty ..Boma!!

    ReplyDelete