HOW TO TIE SEGO GELE(2)

11:16 PM






Hi guys!!!
You remember how I've been promising to be a better blogger and all? Well, i have started keeping that promise by bringing you better content and not just pictures of brides i have worked on. I am going to try (emphasis on try) to bring you videos on how to achieve certain looks by yourself.

So, here we have a video on how to tie sego glee by yourself when attending all your Owambe parties and all. its a short 4 minute video and i hope you find it useful..

please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe















You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My Bae be doing me proud!! Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally we can tie gele for our wives.

    Thanks Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my aburo making waves in the beauty industry. Carry-go jo, nothing do You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my aburo making waves in the beauty industry. Carry-go jo, nothing do You!

    Very well done ;)

    ReplyDelete