BIG GELE, DON'T CARE!

1:51 PM

Hi everyone!
Today at the studio I decided conquer my fear of big, full gele. In the past, I always insist that my clients cut their big full geles so that it  will be easy for me to tie. But the makeup industry moving really fast and you have to catch on quick or get left behind. The latter is so not a choice for me. So I went to mum's wardrobe and I had a number to pick from.
But first, let's put on some makeup! I chose a simple look so as not to steal attention from the gele
Below is a list of makeup products I used
         FACE
Mary Kay Foundation 507
L.A Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn and Chestnut
Ben Nye Powder in Banana
Milani Mineralized Powder in Medium
Tint Powder (C7)
MAC mineralized powder in Dark

      EYES
Bmpro Brow pencil
Bmpro Brow tint
Eyeshadow color from Glatzi pallete
Milani eyetech eyeliner
Blackup Kohl pencil
Milani mascara

      LIPS
Zaron lip Pencil Wild Vines
MAC So Chaud
MAC Morange
BH Lipgloss in Peace Love n Mod








You Might Also Like

2 comments