Teni and Friends....

4:00 PM

Last weekend was a mixture of fun and plenty work for me. It was Tolamide and Leke's wedding; beautiful wedding I must say, everything was so on point... I found myself gawking at the decor. it was all just exquisite.
But this post is not about Tolamide and Leke...
This post is about Teni and her friends. I was called to makeup the bridesmaids. Teni was the chief bridesmaid. She was refered to me by Mo'masha who in turn was refered to me by Folakemi of Bpm. Big shoutouts them, thanks a lot guys. There were also 6 other ladies...can't remember their names but I can't forget Bolaji and OluwaRue!. There was no dull moment with these two around. Thank u so much guys for having me.

                                                              TENI











                                                            Bolaji











Rue



You Might Also Like

0 comments