Dekemi: Introduction

12:20 PM






 Hi Everyone. I hope you had a very good weekend. I spent my weekend in Ibadan and Abeokuta,  moving from one party to another😆. Today was Fade kemi ' s introduction in Abeokuta. So, as early as 5 am, my Husband and I  set out to Abeokuta from Ibadan. We were both tired from all the partying yesterday  but we got there just a few minutes after 7 am.  I don't know the devil that possessed me not to start her makeup first oo. For some reason, we thought there was still enough time so I made up her 2 sisters first. Reality didn't dawn on us until Baba Fadekemi  came in and said he was coming back in 15 minutes for Fadekemi and I had only just primed her face. At first, I thought it was just the usual threats that parents make...but then Fadekemi said to me "Lola, please just tie my gele because my dad does not make empty threats.  Haa! Just tie gele bawo? ! Rara o! So in 15 minutes I came up with this look. I had something else in mind because her colours; Coral and white was so beautiful. ..but I think we did ok...abi?









On her brows, I used Bhcosmetics  brow definer and Hegai&Esther brow gel. Eyeshadows used were MAC expensive pink and Joiney  Diamond glitters in Gold. Lipsticks used were Milani Sangria and L.A girls lipstick in Soft pink.


You Might Also Like

0 comments