First 2015 bride: Ehioma

10:52 PM



 Hello everyone. Meet Ehioma my first 2015 bride. She got my contact details  from instagram after surfing through thousands of lags makeup artists.... She chose me. Isn't that something 😆. Anyway, Her day came and she was as calm as ever. I know you guys read all about how our brides were calm and easygoing or yadayada. ..but Ehioma  was genuinely calm and soft spoken. For the first time, I can truly say I fell in love with a bride. She made me want to go to heaven and back for her.. God bless you Ehioma.
As always , Hegai&Esther brow gel is just fantastic  and my new baby, contour pallete from @bolwincosmetics. ....amazing is just the word. I'll try to do a proper review soon.
More pictures of Ehioma when scroll down




















You Might Also Like

0 comments