Pictures from my Church Wedding ceremony

9:47 AM









Hi everyone. i know i promised that it wont take a month before i post pictures from my church wedding ceremony, but mehn....its not easy at all. it takes forever to upload all these pictures and the real trouble is to find the time to do it. So, biko, forgive me. At all at all na hin bad pass. 
Anyway, find the pictures to my beautiful wedding below. To those who are wondering why i wore three dresses on my wedding, please refer to my previous post on "my engagement wedding" or CLICK HERE .

I would like to say a big thank you to my family members, friends, colleagues, well wishers....you guys were beyond awesome! I did not believe a lot of people will turn out as much as they and they were all so well behaved...very unlike Nigerian parties. I've been getting feedback from my vendors especially from my food and drink vendors about guests didn't come to overwhelm them with endless requests for food or drinks. Even my Church testified to how well behaved you guys were. God bless you guys1
I would like to say thank you to my event coordinator , Poosh events....your service was not only professional but also exceptional. Words can't truly express my gratitude.
To my talented Makeup artists,Beauty Perfection Makeover and Awelewa Makeovers...you guys were amazing. that you both could bring my desired look to reality...i will forever be indebted to you guys. Love you both even beyond your transgressions. LOL.

To my friends...Shaki (you know yourself), Bima, Seyi, Dipo, Balogun ....you guys are irreplacable.























































































































































































LIST OF VENDORS
Event decoration by Emerald Events
Photography by Dipo Sofowora
Makeup by Beauty Perfection makeover
Wedding Dress by Sunshine Bridals
Hair styled
Hair accessories by Zena accessories
Hat by House of Niniola
CAM & flower girl's dresses by Tiffany Couture
Dress worn to church by Debra's Grace
Reception dress by Just Colors
Event Coordination by Poosh Events
MC- Mc Ajele
Cake by Bibi ' s cakes and fruits



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely pictures,gorgeous dresses... Congrats on ur wedding.God bless ur home

    ReplyDelete