Valentine Special: Red with Love

12:11 AM




Happy Valentine's day my country people! !! Yeah, I know it's tomorrow but I'm just so excited. Them Politicians/INEC  be wan mess up that day for us but #GODIWIN.  Lol... but they succeeded in messing up the month of February for we makeup artists. No bride wanted/wants to get married on an election day so no one fixed their dates in February  (as perfect as February 14 would have been for weddings...msheeeew ) . Now, they want to mess up March for us..God dey.
Enough of my ranting jare.. I want to treat you guys to special valentine looks; from private dinner with you and bae to turning up at the club at night! And we are going to wear Red eyeshadow!😆. I know a lot of people are sceptical about Red eyeshadow..but this step by step application will show you there's nothing to fear.





The first thing to do is wipe down your face with good baby wipes or any kind of wipes. This is just to clean off all impurities and prepare your face for makeup. On Rikky, i started by priming her face with No 7 primer. Then I applied BEN NYE MATTE FOUNDATION all over her face. I set in the foundation with BEN NYE POWDER PALLETE. Straight to her brows with Bhcosmetics  Bromw definer and filled in with Hegai&Esther brow gel in Nubia. I primed her eyelids with NYX JUMBO MILK pencil. Then I applied JIONEY MINERAL BLUSH in J07 to her crease. I transitioned it with with wine colours from the BHCOSMETICS 26 pallete and applied a bit of BMPRO eyeshadow in Red coral (I think that's what it's called...its red sha) on the entire lid. Then I applied MAC eyeshadow in JEST on the lower part of her lid and lined with MILANI EYETECH liquid liner. Fixed BEELASHES in 747m on her. For her lips, I lined it with BOLWIN lip pencil in Tango and applied MILANI lipstick in MATTE DIVA. Light blush from BHCOSMETICS  blush pallete and Rikky is ready for dinner with the Bae!





Two hours and God knows how many calories after, Rikky and the Bae are ready to burn off those calories at the club. Quick touch up with BEN NYE POWDER,  quick lip change to MILANI MATTE lipstick in BLISSFUL, and eye glitters in Red. For a quick application of glitters, just wet your eyeshadow brush a little bit  (not dripping wet o) before picking it up from its glitter pot. Setting sprays  like MAC FIX PLUS or SKINDINAVIA can help you. If there's enough time, BEN NYE GLITTER GLUE is perfect.  Apply a tiny bit of the glue (it's not really like sticky glue...more watery than glue sef so there's nothing to fear ) directly to your eyelids before applying the glitters. Layer on as much as you want and dust off any drops of glitters on your face with a powder brush and you are good to go !


I hope with these few steps of mine , I've been able to convince and not confuse you that red is the eyeshadow color to wear tomorrow for your valentine outting (s). Send me pictures  of your best replica of any of these looks (omololaogunsemowo@gmail.com ) and you just might  win a Valentine prize! Open till Friday 20th of February. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments