Introduction : Medinat

1:07 PM



Hi Everyone. I trust you had a lovely weekend. My weekend ended with this Facebeat for my good friend and longtime model, Medinat. Today was her introduction and I crossed the lagoon on a very scary ferry for her from Ajah to Ikorodu. It was a first time for me and It wasn't as bad as I thought it will be.  I'll  cross it again for this black beauty. Thank you for your unflinching trust in me Mondo. 

















PRODUCTS USED
BLACKUP FOUNDATION HC14
BEN NYE FOUNDATION PALLETE (for highlighting)
BH CONCEALER
BEN NYE POWDER PALLETE
MAC MINERALISED POWDER IN DEEP DARK
BH GLAMOROUS BLUSH
BH BRONZER

HEGAI AND ESTHER BROW GEL IN EBONY
BH BROW DEFINER
BMPRO BROW TINT
EYESHADOW COLORS FROM GLAZZI, BMPRO AND TINT PALLETES
HEGAI AND ESTHER GEL LINER IN ONYX
BEELASHES IN 747m

NYX JUMBO MILK PENCIL
BOLWIN COSMETICS LIPLINER IN CABERNET
MILANI LIPSTICK IN BLACK CHERRY, SANGRIA & PINK FROST

You Might Also Like

0 comments