Folakemi of Beauty Perfection Makeover weds

11:43 AM




Hallo....
I know I know...e don tay...but I honestly can't help it. I actually have a lot of looks, tutorials, videos I want to share with you guys but the process of Editing, typing is just to cumbersome and there's never enough time.
But i had to find time and break my hiatus for my girl, Folakemi.  It was her wedding on the 30th of May and we had to turn up in Ibadan. And turn up we did!  Everything went according to plan. Except for the makeup part. I had a makeup look I wanted to do for her but this girl loves pink in a way I may never understand.  I know it looks good on her yes...but one day one day sha... I'll make her wear something other pink.

Pictures below










Photo credit to Image plus photography 

You Might Also Like

0 comments