Princess Ossi

2:47 AM





Aso - ebi season is gradually coming to an end for me as 98% of my friends are now married. Many of you can understand the joy I feel as I type this..Lol.
When Oyinda told me her Asooke will be different shades of blue I was like " ooookkk , will there be white or silver or some other color  to tone it down.?" And she was like Nop..just blue.
I honestly didn't think it would come out as nice as this. I was stunned at the  simplicity and style of the whole outfit. The outfit was simple yet it screamed for attention at the same time. Big shout out to Bimms24...She never disappoints.
Aunty Oyinda was a control freak oooo...chai! She refused to delegate and when she did, she still got up to do it herself. Makeup took hours because she kept standing up to this and that, kept talking on the phone...She knew what she wanted and i must give it to her , her wedding was organised. Everything turned out nice.
Happy Married life dear.







 Her Igbo attire





In her wedding dress







Asooke by @bimmms24 
Photography by @diposofoworaphotography 
Wedding dress by @bridesandmoreikeja 
Igbo attire by @t16worldoffashion 
Hair styled by @hairbysleame 
Event Coordinated by @pooshevents 



You Might Also Like

0 comments